iStrong

REQUEST: Modern Chevy Caprice

Hello! I've noticed that there is only ONE "modern" caprice model on this site, and i've had no luck in finding others anywhere else. That in my opinion is a real shame since this is such a beautiful vehicle. SO i thought to request from you, the modders and people who make these beautiful police models, that maybe it would be possible to make a modern caprice that is both unmarked, and marked. I think that would be cool. The only modern caprice i found is the one from POLICESCO but that one is only available in unmarked version and it hasn't been updated for months. Thank you for your time.

chevrolet-caprice-police-01.jpg

Just look at this beauty.

jcpse likes this

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

27 minutes ago, MattJeter said:

Very few 2012-present Chevy Caprice PPV's out there in the GTA community. Might start working on one soon. 

Exactly. I've seen a couple for GTA IV, but only one for GTA V and as i said, that one is only available as unmarked version. Would be sweet to have marked as an option aswell. Awesome to hear some people will start working on one, can't wait!

2 minutes ago, MattJeter said:

All my mods from here on out will be both marked and unmarked. They will only use one slot as well. 

Awesome! Looking forward to it eagerly.

8 hours ago, MattJeter said:

Here it is babygirls

Looks absolutely beautiful! Great job!