Sign in to follow this  
OperatorOperating

Help with model converting.

So a couple months back I bought a Holden Caprice model with plans to convert it into a Chevy Caprice PPV for GTA IV.  I didn't get too far and I'd like some help with converting it to GTA V now.  I've watched a few videos on converting models, but this model doesn't really have much with it other than the textures and of course the model.

This is the model I had purchased.

this model doesnt have good interior, but you can take interior frome here http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/179-2009-holden-hsv-w427/?k=880ea6a14ea49e853634fbdc5015a024&setlanguage=1&langid=2 and modified it to caprice interior, but you need make also chevy badges, and other stuff.

If it you first experience with model converting its isnt good choice. i recomended convert model from ohter game for the first time, not from site with 3d models.

But anyway this model need many improvents

I do realize that it does need a lot of changes, and especially since I work at a Chevy dealer and deal with Caprice and Tahoe PPVs often I notice a lot more subtle touches than others do.

the model will need to be crunched down to where its manageable for the game no doubt. seeing as its a holden maybe Macgregor or Moose would take a crack at it, but i dunno how full exactly their plates are