Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

officerwaller

OfficerWaller's Garage { Current Project: 1990s Orange County Sheriff, Ca Pack

Fyi, the brushguard specifies the car as a traffic investigator. I'd recommend adding it as an extra unless you are making this a traffic investigator's vehicle.

The steady burns and the TA lights.

4 minutes ago, RedBullGermany said:

Do you mean steady burns or what do you mean with light setup?

The steady burns and the TA lights. And just getting the lights to work in general 

4 minutes ago, officerwaller said:

@Lundy @thegreathah I plan on making a full LAPD and LASD fleet new and old but I'm going to put a lot of time into them so I can get them released

Good luck to ya, man. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

officerwaller likes this

I believe the actual Impala LAPD used was a test batch of about 5 or 10, from 8 years ago which would put it as a 2008 model.

https://youtu.be/wr7MoQ7MRxg?t=105

They also did not have any hide away flashers, but only the stock GM provded ones. This is the only lighting video I could find of it.

6 hours ago, Lundy said:

@officerwaller If you plan on using 03-05 hubcaps, you should make it into a 2005 Crown Victoria. LAPD as a few of those with Arjents as well as MX-7000s.

A little bit of crown vic trivia for those that don't know.  The way you can immediately tell a crown vic/CVPI/Grand Marquis etc is a 2005 is if it has a old style am/fm whip radio antenna  on the passenger side rear quarter panel.  98-2004 & 2006-2011 the am/fm antenna was built into the rear window glass. 

Edited by Quasar
CG Blaze likes this

15 minutes ago, Quasar said:

A little bit of crown vic trivia for those that don't know.  The way you can immediately tell a crown vic/CVPI/Grand Marquis etc is a 2005 is if it has a old style am/fm whip radio antenna  on the passenger side rear quarter panel.  98-2004 & 2006-2011 the am/fm antenna was built into the rear window glass. 

Yep. Almost every year has it's distinction.

On July 28, 2016 at 0:35 AM, officerwaller said:

Can someone help me with lighting because I've tried everything and I can't get the lights to work.

I can help with setting up the lights, PM me