spitfire380

Bxbugs123 Crown victoria

Hello everybody,
First of all, I want to apologize for my English because I'm french.
I love the crown victoria,  but I want  know how to use that of bxbugs123 to police 1 and not one for the sheriff??

For when I just place the vehicle files(replace sheriff by the police1 and put that on x64e.rpf and patchday3ng) , I have problems with light

Thank you in advince!!:wink:

Edited by ineseri
Removed uploaded file. You're not allowed to reupload content you do not own.

il y a 4 minutes, RedBullGermany dit:

Renommez le shérif à la police de DANS LES Données de carvation.

Ohh, but it is a great man who answer's me, thank you to you !!
I wanted to follow this way but I don't know where  I must do the same for the file vehicules.meta?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

I'll try to explain this the best I can, so here goes.

Go to your latest patchday  folder under the update dlc paths (you should know where to find it). Drop in the model and textures of the car, but have them renamed to police. Then, go your original carvariations and vehicles.meta files, and find the lines for police. Take the sheriff section from bxbugs version, and replace the police lines in your game with the one supplied with his model, and then rename sheriff to police so it works.

If you are still trying to use the openIV auto installer, you need to get inside it to find the files. I use 7zip so all I had to do was rightclick on the installer pack and extract the files, which will open it up to let me see all the files and let me do whatever I want with them

Hope this helps, I totally remember the pain of going through the install for this. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Cheers,

Maxmov

3 hours ago, Maxmov said:

Je vais essayer d'expliquer cela mieux que je peux, donc voilà.

Accédez à votre dernier dossier de patchday sous les chemins de mise à jour dlc (vous devez savoir où le trouver). Baisse dans le modèle et les textures de la voiture, mais ont leur renommée à la police. Ensuite, allez vos carvariations originaux et les fichiers vehicles.meta, et trouver les lignes de police. Prenez la section shérif de bxbugs version et remplacer les lignes de police dans votre jeu avec celui fourni avec son modèle, puis renommez le shérif à la police pour qu'elle fonctionne.

Si vous êtes encore en train d'utiliser le programme d'installation automatique openIV, vous devez entrer à l'intérieur pour trouver les fichiers. J'utilise 7zip donc tout ce que je devais faire était rightClick sur le pack d'installation et d'extraire les fichiers, ce qui permet de l'ouvrir à me laisser voir tous les fichiers et laissez-moi faire ce que je veux avec eux

Espérons que cela aide, je me souviens tout à fait la douleur de passer par l'installation pour cela. Laissez-moi savoir si vous avez d'autres questions.

À votre santé,

Maxmov

OH perfect, it works, thank you for your help!!