ChakotayLP

LSPDFR does not really load!

Hello out there!

I've got there a little problem with the LSPDFR modification!

It seems to be not a usual problem, because I haven't found any topics about it yet. So, I've installed everything and all that is working, but once I'm ingame (yes, I started the game with the RAGEPluginHook), the story mode begins. I played through the prolog, because I thought, it might work after the prolog, maybe you have to play through the prolog first to get modifications to work, but this was not the case.

I searched through these forums and found the F.A.Q. and they say, that you have to type loadPlugin "LSPD First Response.dll" into the console. When I put that in and hit enter, it first seemed to load, but then it said that the plugin LSPD First Respnse states, that it prefers to run just one time, if you want to force it to start, set the forceparameter to true. or something like that (if you want I can get you the original message).

Another thing is, that when I type in the console for example forceDuty it loads and says I'm on duty now, but nothing happens ingame and the story goes on. The same with ChaseMe.

Can anyone help me or have suggestions on how to solve that? Did anyone had the same problem and can tell me the solution?

Thank you for your help! I'm really appreciating it!

Regards,

Chakotay

(P.S.: Wenn Ihr Deutsch spricht, könnt ihr natürlich auch in Deutsch antworten, ich war mir jetzt nicht sicher, welche Sprache hier am meist-vertretensten ist, da die offiziellen Posts alle in Englisch sind).

LSPDFR loads on startup as default, so you dont need to load it, unless it crashes.

In reply to force duty, you should go to a Police Station, which are located on the mini map with badges, and press E, everything should load fine after that.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by liamxxs

1 minute ago, liamxxs said:

LSPDFR loads on startup as default, so you dont need to load it, unless it crashes.

In reply to force duty, you should go to a Police Station, which are located on the mini map with badges, and press E, everything should load fine after that.

Yes, but I can't get out of the story mode. But I can try to press E! Thanks!

1 minute ago, ChakotayLP said:

Yes, but I can't get out of the story mode. But I can try to press E! Thanks!

Do you manage to enter the Police Station, choose Officer and Patrol Car?

1 minute ago, ChakotayLP said:

Well, I have to follow the story, if Iam getting to much away of Lamar, I fail the mission

When the game starts up, go to the Police Station and press E, that in turn should let you choose your officer with accessories etc, then press continue which then takes you to choose your patrol car. Dont play missions. 

9 minutes ago, ChakotayLP said:

Well, I have to follow the story, if Iam getting to much away of Lamar, I fail the mission

You'll have to play the "tutorial missions" up to a certain point before being allowed into free-roam.

ChakotayLP, 11john11 and liamxxs like this

1 hour ago, ineseri said:

You'll have to play the "tutorial missions" up to a certain point before being allowed into free-roam.

Ok, thanks!