Sign in to follow this  
ThatOneGuy1

Crashing after Forceduty

Alright, so I have to say, I know I forgot to read about avoiding updates and whatever, but I screwed up, and my game breaks all the sudden, I installed the latest versions of all the the plugins and scripts I use. (plugins folder: http://imgur.com/a/UGchr )

I do have a modded car installed (above) installed to patchday10ng as it is suppose to be.  

I am running the new rockstar update, the one with the cunning stunts, not exactly sure what verison number yet. (1.39?)

Here is my crash report from RAGElog: http://pastebin.com/fdtEmdPa 

Small note: When I load ragepluginhook, it gives me a message saying, expected version: 0.41.965.8352   actual version:  0.42.969.8470 

So, I am open to any solutions, preferably not reinstalling my game, although if I HAVE to I will.

33 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy1 said:

Alright, so I have to say, I know I forgot to read about avoiding updates and whatever, but I screwed up, and my game breaks all the sudden, I installed the latest versions of all the the plugins and scripts I use. (plugins folder: http://imgur.com/a/UGchr )

I do have a modded car installed (above) installed to patchday10ng as it is suppose to be.  

I am running the new rockstar update, the one with the cunning stunts, not exactly sure what verison number yet. (1.39?)

Here is my crash report from RAGElog: http://pastebin.com/fdtEmdPa 

Small note: When I load ragepluginhook, it gives me a message saying, expected version: 0.41.965.8352   actual version:  0.42.969.8470 

So, I am open to any solutions, preferably not reinstalling my game, although if I HAVE to I will.

Looks like LSPDFR ins't installed correctly. You're missing the \LSPDFR folder that goes in the Grand Theft Auto V folder... and the really weird thing is it's looking for it in the wrong place. You should probably post screenshots of your game folder and \plugins folder.

1. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.087] LSPD First Response: PlayExternalSound: Failed to play D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\Police Scanner. File not found
  2. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.088] LSPD First Response: PlayScannerIntroSound: Failed to play scanner intro noise
  3. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.110] LSPD First Response: PlayExternalSound: Failed to play D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\Police Scanner. File not found
Edited by Kilyin

27 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Looks like LSPDFR ins't installed correctly. You're missing the \LSPDFR folder that goes in the Grand Theft Auto V folder... and the really weird thing is it's looking for it in the wrong place. You should probably post screenshots of your game folder and \plugins folder.

1. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.087] LSPD First Response: PlayExternalSound: Failed to play D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\Police Scanner. File not found
  2. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.088] LSPD First Response: PlayScannerIntroSound: Failed to play scanner intro noise
  3. [7/24/2016 2:53:16 PM.110] LSPD First Response: PlayExternalSound: Failed to play D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\Police Scanner. File not found

Heres a pic of my gta root folder: http://imgur.com/a/1q2fn

and my lspdfr folder: http://imgur.com/a/e6AkQ

btw already have a plugins folder screenshot

Edited by ThatOneGuy1

6 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

I see that now, my bad.

Do you have multiple copies of the game? Does this path below exist?

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V 

Wow, no, that path does not exist, in fact, that is my disk drive that I installed while building my computer, and it hasn't had a disk in it yet, my real root is:

C:/ProgramFilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/GTA5

btw: even weirder, if you notice in the log file everything else is loading from C:/ and then it tries to boot that folder from D:/

Edited by ThatOneGuy1

4 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy1 said:

Wow, no, that path does not exist, in fact, that is my disk drive that I installed while building my computer, and it hasn't had a disk in it yet, my real root is:

C:/ProgramFilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/GTA5

So you don't have a D: volume at all? That path is in the error in your log, and is causing LSPDFR to crash because it's looking for sound files there.

I have a D: volume, but it isnt used for anything at all. what do I do to fix this? reinstall lspdfr?

6 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

So you don't have a D: volume at all? That path is in the error in your log, and is causing LSPDFR to crash because it's looking for sound files there.

I have a D: volume, but it isnt used for anything at all. what do I do to fix this? reinstall lspdfr?

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy1 said:

That might just be a generic error message that occurs when it can't find the sound files in the expected location. For whatever reason LSPDFR has hardcoded paths in their error messages that don't actually exist, which is slightly confusing... anyway... 

Inside \LSPDFR\Police Scanner, are there actual folders? Maybe you could provide a screenshot of that.

11 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy1 said:

already have a screen of that too

Don't see one showing the contents of the LSPDFR\Police Scanner folder. You're also missing the file backup.xml which should be inside the \LSPDFR folder. Also worth mentioning, your lspdfr.ini inside \LSPDFR is 0kb, meaning it has nothing in it. It might be easier to just reinstall LSPDFR and then RagePluginHook in that order at this point.

Edited by Kilyin