Sign in to follow this  
Mattbravo

Very low bloom on some vehicles

On some of the vehicles I use, particularly the unmarked Ford explorers (2016 FPIU, 2013-15 FPIU, and Gang Unit FPIU), the lighting bloom is very low compared to the screenshots on those vehicles pages and the other vehicles i use, such as the 2014 Impala. I have Radiance V installed on very bright settings and Post FX on ultra but there is no difference. I currently have the 2013-15 FPIU in the policeold1 slot but that shouldn't affect it. Any help on why the bloom is so low would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. (The top photo is from the 2013-15 FPIU page and the bottom is from in my game.)

1.jpg.a24adbd0c4b23c7fb1cbb582c87540d3.jpg

20160723203733_1.jpg

Edited by Mattbravo

17 minutes ago, Mattbravo said:

I currently have the 2013-15 FPIU in the policeold1 slot but that shouldn't affect it.

As you stated here you have the vehicle in this policeold1 slot, have you tried placing it in another slot as I see no other issues. I personally have never replaced the policeold slots so I can't test this.

21 minutes ago, TheJ0ker said:

As you stated here you have the vehicle in this policeold1 slot, have you tried placing it in another slot as I see no other issues. I personally have never replaced the policeold slots so I can't test this.

What slot do you have yours in? Best i try it in that slot. Do you think also because the unmarked Explorers dont have Coronas like the 2014 Impala does?

Edited by Mattbravo

1 hour ago, TheJ0ker said:

The police slot you use is unrelated to this if you use the correct carvariation lines! :tongue:

There's no 'issue' technically, that's just how the lights are! And the coronas have probably be hidden by the modelers, so it makes them a bit less flashy. You'll have to deal with it I'm afraid :)

9 hours ago, ScarletDraconis said:

The police slot you use is unrelated to this if you use the correct carvariation lines! :tongue:

There's no 'issue' technically, that's just how the lights are! And the coronas have probably be hidden by the modelers, so it makes them a bit less flashy. You'll have to deal with it I'm afraid :)

darn i guess ill just have to wait for ELS to come out for GTA V ;) Thanks for the help.