Sign in to follow this  
RedneckLaw

How to use ELS?

I know its the P, lights and sirens and N to manually do it, but I have seen people not even open the interaction menu and change to lights only.

17 minutes ago, RedneckLaw said:

I know its the P, lights and sirens and N to manually do it, but I have seen people not even open the interaction menu and change to lights only.

Ah, you're looking for the key to keep the lights on, but turn off the siren? When you turn your siren on with "E", or whatever you have assigned to it... Press "J" to turn off the siren, but keep the lights on. Press "J" again to turn your siren back on. Hope this helps, and happy gaming :thumbsup:

thegreathah likes this

1 hour ago, RedneckLaw said:

Are you talking about GTA V or GTA IV?

ELS hasn't been released yet in for V. If you are talking about default lighting systems then it is exactly as Steele has said.

If you are talking about IV it is "J" to switch through different light modes (alt + "J" to go through the modes in reverse) and "G" to activate the siren, and then 1,2,3,4 for switching through siren sounds, "Y" for airhorn.

Edited by thegreathah