bobdabiulder

Love the mod, hate the bugs

Hey!  I got this awesome mod yesterday.  However, I have a few deal-breaking issues.  Here's a list:

- Arrested suspect only kneels down, never gets on the ground.  This means a code two transport cannot be called in, and I would like this to be realistic, but also I don't want to take suspects into the station myself.

- After suspect is cuffed, backup goes away quickly.  In reality, SWAT/Police will stay around for awhile after (plus, I'm lonely ;)  )

- Finally, I can't figure out how to ID a cuffed suspect.  

Honestly, I can't tell if these are bugs or it's my lack of knowledge surrounding this mod combined with the apparent lack of documentation.  Changelogs are vague, user created guides are skimpy and give you only the basics.

2 hours ago, bobdabiulder said:

Hey!  I got this awesome mod yesterday.  However, I have a few deal-breaking issues.  Here's a list:

- Arrested suspect only kneels down, never gets on the ground.  This means a code two transport cannot be called in, and I would like this to be realistic, but also I don't want to take suspects into the station myself. They don't have to, kneeling should be enough. If it does not work, download Arrest Manager.

- After suspect is cuffed, backup goes away quickly.  In reality, SWAT/Police will stay around for awhile after (plus, I'm lonely ;)  ) That's more of a game limitation, sadly

- Finally, I can't figure out how to ID a cuffed suspect.  You can't ID people once they're cuffed. Again, Arrest Manager does solve that by displaying the name of the person you arrested/cuffed.

Honestly, I can't tell if these are bugs or it's my lack of knowledge surrounding this mod combined with the apparent lack of documentation.  Changelogs are vague, user created guides are skimpy and give you only the basics.

Answers are in bold. More info on LSPDFR is available here: http://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr/