GamingSP

Getting Message On RagePluginHook

Hi I keep getting this message "can't hook insufficient permissions or bad anti-virus." after I start ragepluginhook I get that message & I looked it up on google and did everything it said to do and nothing is working so does anyone have any idea's?

1 hour ago, Aclyles91 said:

Hi I keep getting this message "can't hook insufficient permissions or bad anti-virus." after I start ragepluginhook I get that message & I looked it up on google and did everything it said to do and nothing is working so does anyone have any idea's?

Unblock your files as i think please :D

GamingSP likes this

6 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

Unblock your files as i think please :D

How do I do that? RagePluginHook when it starts up it ask about some files that are blocked from it and says do you want ragepluginhook to unblock them from the application and I tell it yes and it does it so what do you mean?

14 minutes ago, sgt6789 said:

if youd like i could help you on teamviewer id be glad to assist

If you want sure but I'd have to install Teamviewer.

5 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

You can check this link : 

Thank you for the link I looked at it and then looked at some files in my folder and none seem to be blocked.

16 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

Nope you will need to start over (i mean to extract your files from their original directory RPH then copy it to GTA V)

I just did what you said and nothing still get the same message and all.

Re-install them again i mean remove LSPDFR and RAGE PLUGIN HOOK then start over 

if you got the same message 

Try to open your game firstly then open your RPH when you are in story mode gameplay

GamingSP likes this

This is an issue with Ragehook, myself and Kal74 have no idea what it is, or how to fix it properly. MulleDK19 also seems to be on vacation or something.
For now, look through this Ragehook topic and follow it all, if it doesn't work, nobody knows what to tell you. http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3503

GamingSP likes this

2 minutes ago, Starmix said:

This is an issue with Ragehook, myself and Kal74 have no idea what it is, or how to fix it properly. MulleDK19 also seems to be on vacation or something.
For now, look through this Ragehook topic and follow it all, if it doesn't work, nobody knows what to tell you. http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3503

Yeah I saw that and nothing is working I tried from it thanks for your help.

2 minutes ago, Aclyles91 said:

Yeah I saw that and nothing is working I tried from it thanks for your help.

Please try the above solutions then tell me what happened 

GamingSP likes this

3 minutes ago, Aclyles91 said:

nothing is working

If that's the case, then I'm sorry, but there's basically nothing you can do until MulleDK19 finishes his vacation or whatever.
You can always try asking on the RPH Discord server and see if they say anything there: https://discord.gg/0v9TP1BOmfwZms7y

GamingSP likes this

3 minutes ago, Starmix said:

If that's the case, then I'm sorry, but there's basically nothing you can do until MulleDK19 finishes his vacation or whatever.
You can always try asking on the RPH Discord server and see if they say anything there: https://discord.gg/0v9TP1BOmfwZms7y

Ok thank you.

1 minute ago, Officer19 said:

I am waiting your reply my friend @Aclyles91 Thanks :D

Nobody knows what to do.
There is no known 100% solution, just a mess of random solutions, most of which don't work.

Edited by Starmix
GamingSP likes this

1 minute ago, Starmix said:

Nobody knows what to do.
There is no known 100% solution, just a mess of random solutions, most of which don't work.

Hey i have some thing to ask you about

CAN YOU LET ME TRY WITH ITTTTTTTTTT !

Just ignore OFFICER19

Thank you for your help tho. I will just wait for the next RagePluginHook update I'm leaving to go to beach tomorrow anyway & won't be back till Friday.

2 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

Hey i have some thing to ask you about

CAN YOU LET ME TRY WITH ITTTTTTTTTT !

Just ignore OFFICER19

I'm not stopping him, or telling him not to.
I'm just saying that nobody knows an actual fix. We are all starting to think that it's something inside of Ragehook which is affecting
Luckily for you, I'm going to be losing mobile data for a bit, so I will be gone.
Again, if you want to discuss anything I've brought up, your 100% fine to PM me.