Federica2

Installing and original game files

It depends on what you understand by "modify". If you mean does it overwrite vanilla files, nope. It only adds some folders and some more files into the original game installation root. Make sure to not try go online with it as your account will be permanently banned. Stay safe.

I guess I mean is it safe to install this and go play for example story and occasionally this mod. And if I want to uninstall this does it leave my original installation intact and remove all its remnants. I don't play MP, so that's fine.

But I guess you already answered my original question, so I take this acts like any other mod, just adds files to game dir, which can be removed at will. Thank you.

No problem. I need to say that the mod is accompanied with ragehook and the .dll files needed to run ragehook which (i think) can only be uninstalled manually. LCPDFR itself comes with a comfy uninstaller that removes anything lcpfr from your GTAV installation folder. Also yes, the mod works as a "suggestion": you can play original missions and all that or go on duty as an officer, although i don't think they can both work at the same time. Hope this answers any other questions. Have fun.

Right ok, I just do the usual and rar my files in game dir before installing this and when removing the mod, clear the game dir and restore originals from archive.

There's another trick you can try. When you want to remove everything (as in, both ragehook +dll files and lcpdfr) you can open up the LCPDFR winrar, drag all the contents inside the GTAV folder (like you would install it) and then everything that's been overwritten will get highlit, at which point you can simply right click and delete.

2 minutes ago, Foxie325 said:

There's another trick you can try. When you want to remove everything (as in, both ragehook +dll files and lcpdfr) you can open up the LCPDFR winrar, drag all the contents inside the GTAV folder (like you would install it) and then everything that's been overwritten will get highlit, at which point you can simply right click and delete.

Assuming you installed the mod via manual instalation ;P

Edited by Foxie325

4 hours ago, Federica2 said:

Does this modify any original game files when installing?

I don't like to edit original files because if you want to start over and re-install new vehicles i think you need to do it so i recommend to use mods folder :D 

Its's better than editing original files :D