72will

Direct X Version

Just curious, my game is set using the oldest direct x 10, is there any need or pros about changing it to 11 or 11.1 (might be 10.1). Will i get any better performance or will it get worse or why is it even there? Thanks

45 minutes ago, 72will said:

Just curious, my game is set using the oldest direct x 10, is there any need or pros about changing it to 11 or 11.1 (might be 10.1). Will i get any better performance or will it get worse or why is it even there? Thanks

Yep, you will get more performances :D

1 minute ago, Officer19 said:

Yep, you will get more performances :D

If i go to what version?

4 minutes ago, 72will said:

If i go to what version?

DirectX 11 

But in case that your performance is high 

-If not is i recommend to use lower than DX 11 like 10.1 or 10 
-if yes i think you can feel free to use it if you want

but you can post your specs here if you want :D

23 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

DirectX 11 

But in case that your performance is high 

-If not is i recommend to use lower than DX 11 like 10.1 or 10 
-if yes i think you can feel free to use it if you want

but you can post your specs here if you want :D

Ram: 12GB

AMD 6 Core Processor 3.50GHZ

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

(don't remember) think Nvidia graphics card, i get 50-60FPS, everything on high 

You may benefit from directx 11. It allows for more anti aliasing options, which in my opinion make the game look a whole lot better. Sometimes direct x 10 works better for some and worse for others. There are no guarantees that DX 11 makes the game run better. I've had situations where reverting to DX 10 saved 15 or so frames and times where DX 11 were better.

Officer19 and 72will like this

3 hours ago, thegreathah said:

You may benefit from directx 11. It allows for more anti aliasing options, which in my opinion make the game look a whole lot better. Sometimes direct x 10 works better for some and worse for others. There are no guarantees that DX 11 makes the game run better. I've had situations where reverting to DX 10 saved 15 or so frames and times where DX 11 were better.

Thanks for adding this to our informations simply we want to say DirectX 11 always makes your game awesome with great frame :D

thegreathah likes this

You know i can't find any reasons to make your game starts with low graphics and you have High Performance i don't think that you have something prevent you to make your game make the best screenshots for your mods and looks better low graphics :D

3 hours ago, Officer19 said:

You know i can't find any reasons to make your game starts with low graphics and you have High Performance i don't think that you have something prevent you to make your game make the best screenshots for your mods and looks better low graphics :D

This is a new computer and most of my mods were screenshoted/recorded on my old computer and anytime i try to record (OBS) it is terrible quality and i have no clue why.