logo.png

Rednecks! is an ambient event and callout plugin which will focus mainly on, you guessed it, hillbillies.

You'll never be safe again from these (sometimes, what am i saying?, most of the time quite disturbing) people when you leave the city for a patrol (although they might sometimes try to invade Los Santos aswell).

Most of these events will hardly go unnoticed, apart from a few subtle ones.

Rednecks has now been released!

Edited by khorio

i have quite a few ideas

(Make sure they talk like rednecks) 

1. (idea from the photo) someone is taking a dump outside your house or on your property

2. Camping on private property or right near a road

3. Gunshots (they r killing their chickens or other animals for dinner

4. Trying to burn the alien monument

5. A neighbor stole their goat (someone goat ran away and the neighbor has one that looks the same)

6. Brewing your own beer and selling it

7. Drunk driving on an ATV

8. Domestic Disturbance, with an animal (cow is not producing enough milk so he is fighting and yelling at her,  chicken wants to ride on his car but noooo)

9. Hitchhiking 

10. Yelling at cars driving past

11. Fishing off a bridge that is very high and their line does not even touch the water (like the bridge that crosses chilad wilderness

12.  Walking down the highway like you own the place

13. Riding your bike on the highway like you own the place

14. Riding your ATV like you own the highway

15. Shooting fireworks at people

16. Very large bond fire near or on public property (like an airfield or by the road)

17. Failure to yield, a car will not pull over it just keeps driving very slow

18. Vehicle crashed into a body of water

19. Stealing road signs

20. "Units we have a public disturbance" Two people r doing it (M+F or M+M or F+F) in a public place (near a road, on a trail)

Edited by 72will
mazednik, 11john11, khorio and 1 other like this

Jokes aside, I'm pretty stoked for this. Patrols in the countryside can get very boring compared to the boatloads of callouts and events designed for the city...

khorio and AlienModder like this

35 minutes ago, CG Blaze said:

Jokes aside, I'm pretty stoked for this. Patrols in the countryside can get very boring compared to the boatloads of callouts and events designed for the city...

That will most likely become history quite soon :)

If there aren't any methlab explosions, than this can't be official. Having lived in southeast kentucky for my entire life, methlabs become commonplace in the household, as do the explosions.

2 hours ago, Dieter9342 said:

If there aren't any methlab explosions, than this can't be official. Having lived in southeast kentucky for my entire life, methlabs become commonplace in the household, as do the explosions.

As most people who know me a little bit will confirm, there won't be a lack of explosions :)

Kal74 and PNWParksFan like this

1 hour ago, khorio said:

As most people who know me a little bit will confirm, there won't be a lack of explosions :)

Then as previous commenters have stated... This mod might break the mold.