joshblack

Game doesn't load in textures correctly while playing LSPDFR

This is my problem;I can play GTA 5 on ultra at 60 fps using rage plugin hook with all my plugins loaded no problem but as soon as I go on duty using LSPDFR the game unloads all the buildings, floors, textures and all that good stuff. (this video gives you an idea of what is happening). I should stress that I only have this problem when I go on duty with LSPDFR. The solutions I have tried so far;

- turn down graphics settings (made no difference)

- only load LSPDFR with no other plugins (I only have 4 in total) which made no difference.

- tried the same again with no callouts or other 'LSPDFR dedicated plugins installed' this made very little difference.

if anybody else has any other suggestions then please let me know because this is making LSPDFR very hard to play.

Cheers.

-Verify you game files.

if that didn't fix it so i think you  have to post your specs and the community members could help you and i will be here to answer you asab

I have had this issue before when going on duty, My fix was to go into task manager(CTRL+ALT+DEL) and set the priority of "GTAV.exe"  process to high. That instantly fixed all textures problems I had.

Officer19 likes this

Thanks for the help, I just verified my files and everything is working now, probably something got corrupted and that's why textures weren't loading correctly, cheers.

23 hours ago, ac455 said:

I have had this issue before when going on duty, My fix was to go into task manager(CTRL+ALT+DEL) and set the priority of "GTAV.exe"  process to high. That instantly fixed all textures problems I had.

also yes this does work to improve performance even though this didn't turn out to be my issue so appreciate it.