Sign in to follow this  
Mattbravo

VERY dim emergency lights on some vehicles

Im having a problem where the lights on some of my vehicles appear very dim even with Radiance V installed and on ultra Post FX (2014 LAPD Gang/SWAT FPIU for example). I have also tried Vision V and Visual V but the lights still appear VERY dim compared to screenshots on the 2014 FPIU page and some of my other vehicles. If anyone has a solution, idea of whats wrong, or even their own visualsettings.dat file they can link me i would be very grateful. Thanks in advance. -Matt

Edited by Mattbravo

Can you take some pictures so I can see how dim they are? Visual V's visual settings is terrible imo, so it could be that it is overwriting the Radiance V.

3 hours ago, thegreathah said:

Can you take some pictures so I can see how dim they are? Visual V's visual settings is terrible imo, so it could be that it is overwriting the Radiance V.

1.jpg.c63dec4de3dde0f915ca13eab84fb720.jpg

20160722211711_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Mattbravo said:

1.jpg.c63dec4de3dde0f915ca13eab84fb720.jpg

20160722211711_1.jpg

the top photo is from the FPIU page and the second is in my game

11 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

try turning your shader settings up

my shaders are set on very high and its still the same

5 minutes ago, Mattbravo said:

my shaders are set on very high and its still the same

Very strange. Do you think you could post a screenshot of your settings? I can't figure out what could be causing it.

Also, did you install Radiance and then install Visual V or did you install Visual V and then install Radiance?

9 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

Very strange. Do you think you could post a screenshot of your settings? I can't figure out what could be causing it.

Also, did you install Radiance and then install Visual V or did you install Visual V and then install Radiance?

I just now over righted the visualsettings.dat back to Radiance V (Very Bright with Post FX on ultra) Most of my settings are normal because i only have a GTX 960 2GB.

20160722215023_1.jpg

20160722215048_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

I honestly have no idea what the problem is. It seems like you did everything correctly.

ya i have no clue either. Could you maybe link me your visualsettings.dat? If not thats fine. Thanks for trying to help either way

1 minute ago, Mattbravo said:

ya i have no clue either. Could you maybe link me your visualsettings.dat? If not thats fine. Thanks for trying to help either way

I just use RadianceV. Same exact thing you installed. Do you possibly have something in a mod folder that is over writing the installation?

1 minute ago, thegreathah said:

I just use RadianceV. Same exact thing you installed. Do you possibly have something in a mod folder that is over writing the installation?

ive gone through each of the mods installed and nothing is over righting Radiance V so i have no clue.

4 hours ago, thegreathah said:

I have another question is the only thing that would mess with the lighting of the vehicle the visualsettings.dat file or is there something else that could be messing with it that i implemented into open IV?

5 hours ago, Mattbravo said:

I have another question is the only thing that would mess with the lighting of the vehicle the visualsettings.dat file or is there something else that could be messing with it that i implemented into open IV?

The only thing that should effect that is the visualsettings.data file.