Titou0704

Question about LSPDFR

Hey, I'm french, I don't have a really good English so I wil tell you mu problem as good as possible

This is not a really important probleme but i would like to know why sometimes when i put my shift key when i'm in poursuit, my cop say someting lile : LSPD stop your car now...

And sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes when i go on-duty he's saying that and sometimes he's not

Tanks for trying to read what i wrote :)

That's because that voicing only exists for some police models.

But i always take the same and sometimes he says it and sometimes he doesn't

But sometimes it does something like : LSPD stop your car... And my probleme is that sometimes he says nothing

Edited by Titou0704

I told you why, Rockstar didn't implement the voicing for some of the police officers.
If it isn't there, we can't use it!

Nope.

Please someone reply to this ASAP!! I need help with my lspdfr because every time I go to a police station and select the officer I want and my car, the game normally pauses for a second to load all the plugins and it worked. But on the same day when I turn my PC on again, every time that the plugins try to load now, it says RagePluginHook blocked LSPDFR because it caused the game to freeze. Someone please reply ASAP...! Thanks.

I feel your pain Amire24, today i reinstalled everything (i don't get an error message), but the minute i leave the station i do get the 2 seconds freeze and then BOOOM!!! the game crashes. I have albo1125's trouble shooter.  When i run the trouble shooter everything is legit (thank you albo1125), any help is greatly appreciated.