ItsLegoXD

When are you guys going to update the mod?

I never tried to install this mod until now, this means that I probably don't have any backups of previous versions. So I can't rollback to play the mod!

I was just wondering if a moderator could let me know if I am doing something wrong with the rollback or when they are planning to update the mod to Cunning Stunts

You're not really making much sense. If you're having a problem with your installation of LSPDFR, then follow the guidelines for getting support found here and we'll do our best to help you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "planning to update the mod to Cunning Stunts", if you could elaborate as to what you're talking about, that'd be useful.

Sorry if I was unclear. According to LSPDFR when I install it, it is outdated. I have no idea what is going on. Also, I have no backups of previous versions of GTA to rollback to. If you guys could explain how I can install an updated version, or fix this issue- please help!

I literally. Posted a link. To update it.

Then it must be an issue on my end, because RAGEHook is updated on my end, it says LSPDFR is not compatible with the cureent game version. My current game version is the newest cunning stunts update

Well then, if it says it's outdated, then it isn't the latest version.
791 (aka. Cunning Stunts DLC) works fine with Ragehook 42 (and thus LSPDFR) work.
If your having crashes in the game, then update all of your plugins.

Success! I had forgot to install the RageHook plugin as it said in the LSPDFR setup that it was already installed. Must be a glitch.