Sign in to follow this  
Rooooomy

Problem with LSPDFR or BetterEMS?

I have tried multiple times now to add BetterEMS to my game, on startup everything seems fine untill I try to actually use BetterEMS.

After I hit the key to trigger it, nothing happens. So I looked at the log and there is something going on but I'm not sure if it's a LSPDFR or BetterEMS problem.

On line 377 it also shows a folder path (E:\GTA V\ ..... etc) I don't even have a E drive so not sure what it means there. I will include the full log aswell. 

ff013fac567906ecb3ac8f176262aa78.png

Edited by Rooooomy

15 minutes ago, Rooooomy said:

I have tried multiple times now to add BetterEMS to my game, on startup everything seems fine untill I try to actually use BetterEMS.

After I hit the key to trigger it, nothing happens. So I looked at the log and there is something going on but I'm not sure if it's a LSPDFR or BetterEMS problem.

On line 377 it also shows a folder path (E:\GTA V\ ..... etc) I don't even have a E drive so not sure what it means there. I will include the full log aswell. 

ff013fac567906ecb3ac8f176262aa78.png

Hide contents

Is that your full log file including when you called for EMS? 

It looks like it is loading. Something is crashing when you go on duty, but I don't use anything in the Callouts API namespace so I don't think that's better EMS. If you temporarily remove all other LSPDFR plugins, then does it work? 

58 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

Is that your full log file including when you called for EMS? 

It looks like it is loading. Something is crashing when you go on duty, but I don't use anything in the Callouts API namespace so I don't think that's better EMS. If you temporarily remove all other LSPDFR plugins, then does it work? 

Yes that's the full log after attempting to call for EMS.

Removed "Keep Calm" plugin which was the only other plugin installed. But still the same problem when I press semicolon nothing happens and the log has the exact same error. 

Edit: I tried to go on duty and not call for EMS at all, and the log seems to be the same so whatever is happening it happens when you exit the PD with your character and the car you choose.

Edited by Rooooomy

55 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

Please post a screenshot of your GTA V folder, your Plugins\LSPDFR folder, and your Plugins\LSPDFR\EMSmod folder. 

GTAV Folder:

Spoiler

f35a2c15a5fe8f79b9d8f9b35a1c287f.png

Plugins\LSPDFR Folder:

Spoiler

2b6585419b952f640f04552ff643e400.png

Plugins\LSPDFR\EMSmod Folder:

Spoiler

dc5683533a69613f7e02c0d965770a49.png

And none of the xml, ini files have been touched it's all original.

Edited by Rooooomy