qfmarine

Las Vegas Marshal HELP!

I was requested to make a vehicle.  The Las Vegas Marshal Taurus.  This is what I have so far.  Most of it is done but I need help with a few things.  Does anyone have a decent resolution image of the vehicle badge?  I put one together but it just doesn't look right.  Also can anyone find the font for the 911 emergency on the back.  I have searched for hours and cannot seem to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

QFMarine out

PS.  I started the skin in 4096 x 4096 so if anyone has a picture of the badge it would need to be close to 4k res. (Crossing my fingers someone lives in Las Vegas and can snap a close up)

8502504352_beae457661_z.jpg

lvpdop.png

Edited by qfmarine
Bostonmk1 and Thero like this

Do u possibly want to work on lspdfr packs together for groups or just for users to use that we can both post on both of our pages?

5 minutes ago, qfmarine said:

I am all ears

Do u possibly want to work on lspdfr packs together for groups or just for users to use that we can both post on both of our pages?

Edited by Dtoro100
qfmarine and Bostonmk1 like this

these are great examples boston :).  Still I have to find the 911 font on the internet somewhere and a decent resolution badge would be nice.  Don't worry I am getting there.

Bostonmk1 likes this

Are still looking for the font for 911? I maybe able to help. I made water slide decals of that car. Could not find the font so i made it from scratch. I'm in need of a good badge image also.

Let me know,

Brian

6 hours ago, Police Decal Shop said:

Are still looking for the font for 911? I maybe able to help. I made water slide decals of that car. Could not find the font so i made it from scratch. I'm in need of a good badge image also.

Let me know,

Brian

Yea man I still am having trouble finding the font.  Any help would be amazing!