LPking

!!!HELP!!!plugins not loading in rage-hook

ok so i haven't played lspdfr for about a year now i think and i just found the time to mod it again . however naturally i have no idea how anything works anymore . i know the basics but im aware im forgetting simple things . 

ANYWAY!  i used Jeff Favignano  hour long video to help me mod for the first time again . ive done this before and felt like it would be fine . however it wasent . idk if its cuz im stupid or what but his video is dated now yes ? so rage-hook has changed in the past year understandably . so things didnt really work the way he showed . NOT HIS FAULT! great video . the only video ive seen of a you-tuber taking so much time to get every detail to a  point he just does everything in front of you . 

the problem is that when trying to install for example police radio . i drag the plugins folder given to me from the mod and put it in directory  as instructed .  but rage-hook refuses to see or recognize any other plugin other than LSPDR . it just doesn't show up when i open the rage hook menu . i have the latest version ive checked and i have both scripthookV and scripthook.net. i have everything . i did just as he told me too . 

here is the video btw . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCAuilz1nbs

Callout plugins and other plugins that depend on LSPDFR will never show up in the RPH. When installed correctly, \Plugins\LSPDFR, they will be loaded automatically by LSPDFR.

31 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Callout plugins and other plugins that depend on LSPDFR will never show up in the RPH. When installed correctly, \Plugins\LSPDFR, they will be loaded automatically by LSPDFR.

but.....i remember i had to tell rage hook to let them in cuz there was this setting it would only let approved plugins load or something . then i had to do this thing with a startup.rpf and tell it to load each plugin .  and its still not working so . when i press "c" to open the radio i just do the quick look behind me thing. even when i duty .  i just tried putting the police radio.dll  just in the plugins folder . along with lspdfr . and rage hook saw that it was there and asked if i wanted to unblock them . so i did . but still didnt work . im doing it just how the read me says to do it :( i dont understand 

22 hours ago, LPking said:

but.....i remember i had to tell rage hook to let them in cuz there was this setting it would only let approved plugins load or something . then i had to do this thing with a startup.rpf and tell it to load each plugin .  and its still not working so . when i press "c" to open the radio i just do the quick look behind me thing. even when i duty .  i just tried putting the police radio.dll  just in the plugins folder . along with lspdfr . and rage hook saw that it was there and asked if i wanted to unblock them . so i did . but still didnt work . im doing it just how the read me says to do it :( i dont understand 

The whole startup.rpf stuff has been made obsolete by a new RPH launcher quite some time ago, same with the approved plugins.

Please follow the installation instructions provided with LSPDFR and PoliceRadio, and make sure you are on the latest version of RPH. If PoliceRadio does not work when on duty, follow the instructions from this post (these instructions were also shown to you when creating this topic): 

Edited by SuperStumpje