IdeallyStoddy

SAHP "Added Cars" causing game to crash

Okay so this issue has been annoying me for quite a while now and all I want to add is some extra police car slots. Since the previous R* update, it's broken the SAHP added cars mod because every time the game is loaded, it will just crash to desktop with an "str_error" title which I believe is a string error, correct me if I'm wrong on this. Before the update it worked flawlessly so if anyone can help shine some light as to what file(s) the update has changed that's causing the added cars to stop working properly then it would be much appreciated. The game will load fine, it just crashes once it's finished loading.

I am almost positive it would be the vehicles and carvariations .meta files.  I would copy the lines you have used for the addon cars and paste them in your new vehicles and carvariations files.  See if that works.

So I've tried restoring the default carvariations and vehicles.meta to see if that would do anything and unfortunately it still persists. Here's a screenshot of the error if it would be of any help:

Untitled.png

Edited by BlueTom