Delco24

Website Suggestion: Coronas Field for Vehicle Models

Hi all,

Would it be possible to add a field (that is searchable) to vehicle models that indicates if a model has coronas? Lately, the trend seems to be that more and more modelers are removing coronas. If the modeler doesn't put it in the description, there's really no way to know if they were hidden or not until after you go through the process of installing a model. 

It would be nice to have a flag on the sidebar (similar to how there is an ELS flag for GTA IV models) to indicate whether the model has hidden coronas. 

Anyone agree/disagree?

Regards

Edited by Delco24

I absolutely agree. I've been searching for a couple days for models with coronas to replace my fleet and found myself thinking the exact same thing; only with the help of a friend was I actually able to find a Tahoe with coronas after installing about 7 of them with no luck. It isn't entirely necessary, but it definitely would save some time for people who are looking for a specific and consistent image. 

This is needed. I want my coronas.

and I don't want to spend 4 hours installing different models (damn you 791 xd)

4 hours ago, ScarletDraconis said:

Totes agree, though you should change the title of your thread to 'Suggestion' or 'Website suggestion' for more visibility! :)

Good idea - fixed the title

I am always hesitant to add new fields to our downloads system. It leaves the question of who updates the old files?

TheUniT likes this

Please note that answers from non-staff members in the Website Problems, Feedback & Suggestions forum may be removed if we find it irrelevant.