GingerRyan94

Crash

I try to load lspdfr through rage hook plug in like I saw, and this is the first time I have tried modding so I could possibly be doing something just don't know what, I get to the load screen it says loading and populating the world and then it all crashes can someone help me please I'm getting really stressed and annoyed with it lol

In all honesty I am too sure I was following it from a video of where to install it all from I am using the 0.265 one or that sort of number well trying to use it haha

On Wed Dec 09 2015 00:22:53 GMT+0000, Ryan9295 said:

Are you using a Mods folder that was created a few GTA versions ago?

In all honesty I am not too sure I was following it from a video of where to install it all from I am using the 0.265 one or that sort of number well trying to use it haha

Is it possible to take screenshots of your GTA directory? Also, have you tried launching the game normally? If it launches like it should then we can conclude its with RAGE plugin hook. If it still crashes, your game is most likely corrupted. If you have the Steam copy of GTA V, then in the steam client, under the Library tab, right click on Grand Theft Auto V and click Properties. Then under the Local Files, you'll see four options, the very bottom one, "verify integrity of game cache..." will look through each and every file in your GTA V directory and make sure all files are how they should be. If it finds a file that isnt right, it will automatically download the files and install them. 

On the other hand, if its RAGE that is causing the problem. Reinstall the RAGE files again. Make note of the check list that appears when you first run it. All those need to be green. One last suggestion is to make sure you run RAGE as an Administrator. 

Okay cool thanks I don't have the steam version but without steam on my pc ragehook doesn't even load let alone crash, I watched youtube videos of what others did but none of it worked. I bought the copy of the game from game I will take screenshots and put them for you. You could probably make more sense of it all more than me haha

Here's the screenshots ryan

20151210_141537.jpg

20151210_141529.jpg

With the rage plug in aswell I run it as administrator and all the boxes are green, the game launches and runs as normal aswell and is all good and doesn't crash, I just want a solution to fix it haha I have re input the rage files a couple of times, could it be because I have the steam patch 1.28 in the directory

Try launching the game normally, and once it loads, Alt+Tab out, or whatever will free your mouse so you can click on RAGE.exe application while GTA is running.

If it still crashes, I have a suspicion... Even though you may have a legal copy of GTA, RAGE can't verify its a legal copy. And that's why its crashing. In your directory there is a file RagePluginHook.log its a text document. Can you send that? It should be two down from the actual application http://screencast.com/t/4XV9ulm51HXw That should explain why its crashing.