Jump to content
Andrew Lincoln

Call Of Reality's WIPs

Recommended Posts

The Police Department are bringing a new vehicle into Los Santos, the 2012 Dodge Charger. Based off Robbinsville Township, still to do:

- Assess the colours

- Font scaling

- Rear Bumper

- License Plate 

- Some other various decals

5677f7ae448d9_GTA52015-12-2110-55-31-68.

*Will complete texture in the next couple of days, follow for updates*

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by CallOfReality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got a really good idea there but I'm gonna be honest and say that it's too plain and original. Plus the texture on the rear tail is a bit too small and needs to be enlarged a bit. I would recommend adding a bit more color and detail to the skin. This will make it a master piece. Also if you want to go beyond that point, add window stickers because that'll show that you like realism but at the same time fictional skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CryptEclipse said:

You got a really good idea there but I'm gonna be honest and say that it's too plain and original. Plus the texture on the rear tail is a bit too small and needs to be enlarged a bit. I would recommend adding a bit more color and detail to the skin. This will make it a master piece. Also if you want to go beyond that point, add window stickers because that'll show that you like realism but at the same time fictional skins.

Thanks for the constructive critisism. I already have plans to add stuff to the texture but thanks for the ideas, sure to take them onboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CryptEclipse said:

I like both of them but I'd add a white outline around the text for better visibility to some. Improvement is on fleek

Thanks, I already have an outline/stroke but it is only on about 1px. So perhaps an increase to 2 or 3 pixels will give a greater look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bloo26212 said:

Which CVPI is that?

The CVPI used is POLICESCO's Arjent version. The best CVPI out at the moment, of course until BxBugs123 and Co release their amazing looking CVPI, Charger and so. You can find it on GTA-5-MODS.COM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CallOfReality said:

The CVPI used is POLICESCO's Arjent version. The best CVPI out at the moment, of course until BxBugs123 and Co release their amazing looking CVPI, Charger and so. You can find it on GTA-5-MODS.COM.

Its F5544's model, PoliceSCO added the lightbar and equipment. 

Love the Textures BTW simple and clean 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, officerAMR said:

Its F5544's model, PoliceSCO added the lightbar and equipment. 

Love the Textures BTW simple and clean 

Yes sorry. Well there you go, the original model author. It does work with any CVPI model by F5544 but some have custom license plates which this currently hasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the update the Grand Theft Auto V, the textures are now going to be delayed back. Thankfully it seems everything that needed to be updated has been, so I'll be back to designing some more soon. Personally I am waiting for BxBugs123 and Co to release (if they do) the CVPI, Charger etc.

Call of Reality.

Edited by CallOfReality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I have been off a little and haven't done any texture work, but personally I wasn't liking the 'COLS' much. Therfore I decided to try out a retro Blaine County Sheriff's Office and Blaine County Highway Patrol texture with Lundy's 1987 Ford Crown Victoria LTD. Both are different vehicles that I have optimised into the Sheriff slots (1 and 2). Here are some pictures, hope you like.

Sheriff's Office:

56756c3c52f2d_GTA52015-12-1914-31-23-53.

Highway Patrol:

56756c3ff10d7_GTA52015-12-1914-33-52-65.

I am condidering a black and white version, just like CHP.

The BCSO logo is by AlexVonShep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×