Hornby

Modded lightbars for every vehicle?

I wouldn't know if this is possible or not as I can't mod, but the light bars for these police cars (vanilla models) are quite plain, is there a way to get more of a variety of light bars (dev ones) to choose from ie arjent whelen ect, I know there is modded vehicles out on the downloads page with a excellent lightbars on but I find the bugs or lack of detail (especially the interiors) annoying to look at, it would be good if somebody would let me know how to install or if there's a mod pack somewhere that would be awesome.

thanks for reading and please give me your comments below..

2 hours ago, Hornby said:

I wouldn't know if this is possible or not as I can't mod, but the light bars for these police cars (vanilla models) are quite plain, is there a way to get more of a variety of light bars (dev ones) to choose from ie arjent whelen ect, I know there is modded vehicles out on the downloads page with a excellent lightbars on but I find the bugs or lack of detail (especially the interiors) annoying to look at, it would be good if somebody would let me know how to install or if there's a mod pack somewhere that would be awesome.

Unfortunately to my knowledge there's only two ways I know. Which are modding it yourself or someone else doing it.  I'm sure if you go looking around you can find out how to install light bars on cars.

3 hours ago, Hornby said:

I feel as though most of the models in the download page have better interiors than the vanilla cars...