DeLuca

[WIP] Premium Callouts for V

2 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

Looks awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more. :smile:

Indeed, sounds very promising, looking forward to play on LSPDFR 0.3 with this mod :)

YES! this is exactly what i have been waiting for someone to do ever since LSPDFR came out!! let it happen please. i would be willing to test it or so anything to speed up the process of it getting released and for perfecting it. I need this in my life! 

DeLuca likes this

Looking forward to this. Also waiting on someone else to come out with a store/bar Robbery in progress, as the only mod that includes that currently is the Hero Cop mod, which has not been updated to work with 0.3.

wow looks pretty cool.. Can't wait to try it out. I've been putting a lot of these WIP on follow.. Hope to see many of them released in the near future...

Never know user could be quite busy with life, and in any case I'm sure someone will attempt something else like this later....LSPDFR potential is soo huge with all the callouts and coding done.

SoUThPHiLLY20 likes this

Sorry folks, I've had a lot of changes to my every day life over the last year or so including the birth of my second child and schedule changes with work. All this has kept me to just getting a couple hours a night of console or PC gaming a week (if that) for quite some time now. I've really been having the urge to get back to coding and 3d modelling in general so hopefully (:whistling:) I'll be able to make some time to get it done. It definitely helps to see the excitement some of you had (or have?) for this and I don't want to disappoint. 

With all that said, I'll be taking the next couple of weeks to refresh myself and dig back into the coding for Premium Callouts. Of course, I've had plenty of time to come up with some new crafty ideas to innovate the whole project in general. So if all of you who are getting the feeling of pure joy and excitement from these WIP previews can have some patience I will certainly deliver. Stay posted and I'll grab a few volunteers for beta testing in the near future.

Kal74, Mr.JonnhyCZG and fireboy6117 like this

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DeLuca said:

Sorry folks, I've had a lot of changes to my every day life over the last year or so including the birth of my second child and schedule changes with work. All this has kept me to just getting a couple hours a night of console or PC gaming a week (if that) for quite some time now. I've really been having the urge to get back to coding and 3d modelling in general so hopefully (:whistling:) I'll be able to make some time to get it done. It definitely helps to see the excitement some of you had (or have?) for this and I don't want to disappoint. 

With all that said, I'll be taking the next couple of weeks to refresh myself and dig back into the coding for Premium Callouts. Of course, I've had plenty of time to come up with some new crafty ideas to innovate the whole project in general. So if all of you who are getting the feeling of pure joy and excitement from these WIP previews can have some patience I will certainly deliver. Stay posted and I'll grab a few volunteers for beta testing in the near future.

First off, congrats on the birth of your second child. I've got 2 of my own, although they are 16 and 19 yr old babies :woot: Second RL > anything else, especially video games. With that said, I'm still hyped as hell to see this released. Hell I still have this WIP on follow :thumbsup: I would be honored to beta test for you. If I'm not chosen I'm okay with that too.. Honestly I'm just happy to hear you didn't abandon this project. It still has so much potential to be a great Callout Pack. Looking forward to seeing updates on the progression of this Callout Pack.

Edited by Kal74
DeLuca likes this

Thank you @Kal74 I appreciate it. I will be sure to let you know when I reach a testing point as I will with the rest of the community. Right now, I just require patience and understanding as it may take some time seeing as I'll have to dig up all my old scripts, update/re-code as needed and of course a general overhaul of the whole system. All of that around my already hectic and busy daily schedule.

I'll be sure to post more updates as often as I can once I get this old ball rolling again. Suggestions, however are never a negative thing in my eyes and all ideas will be considered. :thumbsup:

fireboy6117 and Kal74 like this