Dexter11421

Ambulances

So I've been seeing vehicle models changing for police cars and firetrucks, but is anyone going to try to change the ambulance at all?  I think the ambulance looks horrible (sorry if I offend anyone) and if someone would be willing to work on making another model for the ambulance I will try to provide you pictures or even a quick video of our EMS unit.  Just for something to go off of.  But I would appreciate it if someone could make a new model for the ambulance.

Thanks.

forsakenbacon17 likes this

14 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

So where would the appropriate forum be to post this in?

8 hours ago, Dexter11421 said:

So where would the appropriate forum be to post this in?

Where i've moved it to, Iv'e moved it to Development Support & Request. So it's now in the right section =)

19 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

Where i've moved it to, Iv'e moved it to Development Support & Request. So it's now in the right section =)

Thanks dude.

I second this! There's really been such slow progress with GTA V, no new fire-trucks, no new ambulances... Sad really, I thought that a lot of people would convert their existing models for GTA V, until much better scratch made high quality vehicles were made... 

5 hours ago, SeaHawk14 said:

I second this! There's really been such slow progress with GTA V, no new fire-trucks, no new ambulances... Sad really, I thought that a lot of people would convert their existing models for GTA V, until much better scratch made high quality vehicles were made... 

Like I said up top, if someone was willing to make new models, I'd be more than happy to send a video or pictures of our ambulance; if the city lets me take video or pictures of it.  But can't wait till new vehicles come out.

2 hours ago, wolfrunner86 said:

i think there will probably be more when ELS comes out

How long till ELS comes out?  Any idea?

23 hours ago, Dexter11421 said:

Like I said up top, if someone was willing to make new models, I'd be more than happy to send a video or pictures of our ambulance; if the city lets me take video or pictures of it.  But can't wait till new vehicles come out.

How long till ELS comes out?  Any idea?

When it comes out.  Asking for release dates is frowned upon here, but it is in development.  EVL is out now and the Ford Explorer that Zoog, sorry cant spell his name for the life of me, is working on is using it.

On 12/10/2015 at 11:49 AM, JediHutch61 said:

When it comes out.  Asking for release dates is frowned upon here, but it is in development.  EVL is out now and the Ford Explorer that Zoog, sorry cant spell his name for the life of me, is working on is using it.

Stupid question I know, but what's the difference between EVL and ELS?

On 12/25/2015 at 10:08 PM, JediHutch61 said:

ELS was developed for GTAIV by LT Caine, EVL is for GTA V and by different developer, but same concept behind both.

Thanks

On 7-12-2015 at 5:15 AM, Dexter11421 said:

So I've been seeing vehicle models changing for police cars and firetrucks, but is anyone going to try to change the ambulance at all?  I think the ambulance looks horrible (sorry if I offend anyone) and if someone would be willing to work on making another model for the ambulance I will try to provide you pictures or even a quick video of our EMS unit.  Just for something to go off of.  But I would appreciate it if someone could make a new model for the ambulance.

Thanks.

I'm currently converting a LAFD Ford ambulance with a Code 3 lightbar. Check out my WIP gallery.

On 1/17/2016 at 11:25 AM, PimDSLR said:

I'm currently converting a LAFD Ford ambulance with a Code 3 lightbar. Check out my WIP gallery.

Looks great.  Anyway I can get my hands on it when your done?

Edited by Dexter11421