Sign in to follow this  
dylanlive

Traffic Variety Mod and LSPDFR

Curious - is anyone using the Traffic Variety mod in conjunction with LSPDFR? I'd assume the modification to the dispatch.meta file is what's making my code 3 backup either extremely slow, or not responsive.

I put a comment on the mod so that the mod developer can address it, but curious if anyone here is using it. In the meantime, I restored the original dispatch.meta to see if it resolves.

On 12/5/2015, 9:42:56, dylanlive said:

Curious - is anyone using the Traffic Variety mod in conjunction with LSPDFR? I'd assume the modification to the dispatch.meta file is what's making my code 3 backup either extremely slow, or not responsive.

I put a comment on the mod so that the mod developer can address it, but curious if anyone here is using it. In the meantime, I restored the original dispatch.meta to see if it resolves.

I believe I have that mod, and have had no problems with the response times 

On 12/5/2015, 9:42:56, dylanlive said:

I believe I have that mod, and have had no problems with the response times

I have that mod,  haven't really noticed a problem with response times.  I mean its fairly realistic, it takes about 10-15 seconds for them to arrive sometimes.  However, during certain ANPR hits they do not come at all, until a certain point in time because it sort of a choreographed style call out.  

Only thing I have noticed is some Zentornos parked out in the forest areas lol