bingo16166

does anyone know how to unlock the police station? such as getting into the cheif's office, or locker room, down in the jail area?

There's a mod that opens areas you can enter during certain missions that might work, but you'll get a wanted level that you can't get rid of if you set foot in there. G17's also already teased a working police station.

thegreathah likes this

3 hours ago, bingo16166 said:

I'am needed help to unlock the police station any info would be great

I know Simple Trainer has the option to load MP maps (thus unlocking the police station's chief office, locker room, and etc.)

16 hours ago, gamer2010 said:

I know Simple Trainer has the option to load MP maps (thus unlocking the police station's chief office, locker room, and etc.)

do you know where I can find this trainer?

my trainer unlocks the jail section and now the locker-rooms in mission row police station(though the locker room unlocking update will come soon as it is still being q&a tested basically meaning it is being tested for stability right now)

Also I never noticed the chief's office locked(wasn't that the "captains" office)?

the update has been released

Edited by timnboys

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 11:13 PM, timnboys said:

my trainer unlocks the jail section and now the locker-rooms in mission row police station(though the locker room unlocking update will come soon as it is still being q&a tested basically meaning it is being tested for stability right now)

Also I never noticed the chief's office locked(wasn't that the "captains" office)?

the update has been released

Oh it was I couldn't remember what it was called lol

On 12/5/2015 at 9:03 AM, gamer2010 said:

By any chance do you know where that option is located on the trainer?