OfficerJammy

Problems with Lspdfr.

Hello all.

Im having some problems with lspdfr and what happens is that when i walk into the station (Any of them) i do the normal pick player and car thing but when i go to do anything it says im not on duty and wont let me play and i retry going back into the station and also reloading plugings and lspdfr but no result?

I will normally try 6 time before it work and playing for about 30mins then will crash?

I have had this installed since the update and has been working fine and no more adons have been added and also i still have this problem with all extras removed? Nothing comes up on the rage report eather on the crash.

Thanks for reading and hope we can fix this. OfficerJammy 

17 minutes ago, OfficerJammy said:

Hello all.

Im having some problems with lspdfr and what happens is that when i walk into the station (Any of them) i do the normal pick player and car thing but when i go to do anything it says im not on duty and wont let me play and i retry going back into the station and also reloading plugings and lspdfr but no result?

I will normally try 6 time before it work and playing for about 30mins then will crash?

I have had this installed since the update and has been working fine and no more adons have been added and also i still have this problem with all extras removed? Nothing comes up on the rage report eather on the crash.

Thanks for reading and hope we can fix this. OfficerJammy 

What are your system specs?

Seems like your computer isn't handling GTA V.

My spects are great and can handle it!  

intel core i5 4690k

titan x 

16 gb of ram

msi gaming 5 mother board

and i dont have any idea still?