Illusive Agent

Can't Play Game [Social Club Problem]

When I have mods on I block connection to the game so no updates can change my game back to vanilla like if I change the Ambulance or something else, so I'm trying to play the game and now when I enter my Login detail to the Social Club, it displays this annoyance of a message; "We could not create a sign in token. Please try again later. If the error persists, please visit the Rockstar Support website."

To that I say b*ll***s, they are trying to make modding harder.

And to save anyone the time just in case, I'm not modding online, only Single Player, I don't condone MP mods.

And the mods are not the ones causing the problems as they are the mods I use all the time, like Build a Mission, customer vehicle skins etc, no problem, and now R* are been bigger A holes.

Don't block the connection, we've already got past r* fie mods, use a mods folder.

On 12/4/2015, 9:04:12, Starmix said:

Don't block the connection, we've already got past r* fie mods, use a mods folder.

I have to, like I said, if I replace a vehicle skin for example, the Ambulance to a London skin one, the game will update to it's vanilla state because it's not the original.

And I don't use the mod folder, only if I have to, I never had problems before, but all of a sudden I am, it IS R* been dicks as usual.

Your having the problem because your not using the mods folder, you can literally copy your modded rpfs, paste them into the mods folder, let gta v update, ???, profit.

note: you do need the latest version of OpenIV.asi

On 12/6/2015 at 8:48 PM, Starmix said:

Your having the problem because your not using the mods folder, you can literally copy your modded rpfs, paste them into the mods folder, let gta v update, ???, profit.

note: you do need the latest version of OpenIV.asi

Okay, so I unblocked and it ran okay, but the next day when I wanted to play, it came up with an error message that I can't see again now, and when ever I try to load the game, nothing happens at all. It might have something to do that I might of added a new folder in the mods folder to mod a vehicle, it was a truck, and replaced it with a Scania truck mod file.