Rjbrice

GTA V can not play lcpdfr

I downloaded gta v via steam and then followed the instructions on lcpdfr. Com on extracting the files into the gta v root file.  I also downloaded script hook and did the same thing.  When I load the game via the rage hook exe it loads the game but when I go into story mode to play it is just the regular gta game... I've been watching videos on lspdfr and lcpdfr for years and I am excited to finally get to play it.  Please any help on what I may be doing wrong is appreciated.  

What version of Rage hook do you use?

Did you follow the instructions that the pre-post that you agreed to?

I downloaded the newest beta I believe it's. 02b and that said it came with the rage hook update needed.  I followed the instructions that is on lcpdfr. Com.  I read on another thread for gta iv that you need framework 4.5 and visual c++  do I need these for mine too im mot sure I have them 

On 12/4/2015, 10:50:23, Rjbrice said:

I downloaded the newest beta I believe it's. 02b and that said it came with the rage hook update needed.  I followed the instructions that is on lcpdfr. Com.  I read on another thread for gta iv that you need framework 4.5 and visual c++  do I need these for mine too im mot sure I have them 

yes you do need them

I know the anticipation you are having to play LCPDFR/LSPDFR, I was super excited when it became available. Like you, I have been watching videos of them for a while. A few things you can try if you are still having the issue:

• Make sure you have the latest version of LSPDFR and Rage Plugin Hook. 
  • Make sure you have everything you need installed (Visual C++, framework 4.5, etc. If Rage works correctly, you should see a first time screen going through a checklist of what you need to have installed)
  • Try to reinstall the current version of RAGE (I've had this work for me a few times)
  • Make sure you are running RAGE as an Administrator.
  • Once the game has successfully started and you are in single player. Try Alt+Tabbing out of the game and running RPH.exe again. 

Best of luck,

Ryan