API Fellow Cops

Fiskey111

Hi Guys,

So I'm trying to make my first callout but I'm having issues getting a fellow police officer to spawn at the crime scene.  I've tried using Cop.Cop from LSPDFR but I can't get it to work, specifically the Vector3.  Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Callouts3.thumb.jpg.727fff04ef138aa36aed

Edited by fiskey111
Got the weapons, can't get friendly cop to spawn

• Management Team

Please do not use the Cop class as it will be removed in the next update. You can spawn a ped using new Ped. As for the position, no need for Vector3.Add, simply pass the position as a Vector3.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

4 hours ago, LMS said:

Please do not use the Cop class as it will be removed in the next update. You can spawn a ped using new Ped. As for the position, no need for Vector3.Add, simply pass the position as a Vector3.

Hey LMS, I'm wondering if there's any way to make LSPDFR recognise them as a cop - in other words, that you're unable to arrest cops you spawned. Is this possible already or will this be added in LSPDFR 0.3?

Thanks!

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

• Management Team
52 minutes ago, Albo1125 said:

Hey LMS, I'm wondering if there's any way to make LSPDFR recognise them as a cop - in other words, that you're unable to arrest cops you spawned. Is this possible already or will this be added in LSPDFR 0.3?

Thanks!

The new Cop creation might achieve just that for 0.2 (tbh it's a long time, I can't recall completely anymore). For 0.3 though, we will provide an API function to set up a ped as a cop. That means that right after spawning the same stuff gets applied LSPDFR applies internally to a cop. This also makes the cop available for chases etc. as LSPDFR properly recognizes it.

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

6 hours ago, LMS said:

Ah thank you so much!  I was up late last night and I actually had used that, but I also accidentally added the cop to the pursuit further down so it wasn't working!  Thank you so much!

Is there any way to randomize the peds?  I haven't looked into it yet and I will, so don't feel the need to answer right away, I'm just curious as I'm looking at the code.

On 12/4/2015, 6:45:02, fiskey111 said:

Ah thank you so much!  I was up late last night and I actually had used that, but I also accidentally added the cop to the pursuit further down so it wasn't working!  Thank you so much!

Is there any way to randomize the peds?  I haven't looked into it yet and I will, so don't feel the need to answer right away, I'm just curious as I'm looking at the code.

I think that all you have to do is NOT define a certain model.. I'm pretty sure that it'll just pick random ses of ped models after that, but I am not completely sure..