FitPro18

LSPDFR files won't replace existing files in GTA 5 directory?

After watching several different video tutorials on youtube installing LSPDFR, Ragehook ScripthookV, and simple trainer, when copying the files into the main directory it would replace existing files in the GTA 5 directory. When I try and copying over LSPDFR after 7-zipping it, the files wouldn't replace any of them in the directory. But when I try and copying over ScripthookV, Ragehook, and the simple trainer, it would replace files, but not for LSPDFR files. Any one know why this is happening?

but when i watched tutorials on it, other people's files replaced in the directory. but when i copy them over it doesnt do the same. i think this is why LSPDFR isn't working when i load through rage hook

1 hour ago, FitPro18 said:

but when i watched tutorials on it, other people's files replaced in the directory. but when i copy them over it doesnt do the same. i think this is why LSPDFR isn't working when i load through rage hook

If you're installing on a vanilla copy of the game, nothing will or should be replaced. However, you need to install the latest RPH which will overwrite the provided RPH files.