Sign in to follow this  
Account Deleted

N/A

You should take this onto other modders. The FR DEV team has stated they have no interest in adding into the roleplay side of FR, aside from their own essential features. Basically what you saw in LCPDFR, you'll see in LSPDFR, maybe a bit more with what V has to offer. Armour can be customized in one of the .meta files, although I am not sure which one.

1 hour ago, nic227 said:

First thing, being able to take people and drop the off at a hospital or medical center. If they're injured, or impaired, or whatever really, I don't want to take them to the station and pretend that that's the hospital. I guess it could work the same way as dropping an arrested ped off at the station. On that note, seeing the player be able to call in an ambulance to care for injured peds would also be nice.

Injured people get taken by EMS in real life, the police don't act as a taxi service. Any minor scrapes or what-not are handled by the nurses at the jail, just outside the holding cells. Ambulance functionality is something I want too, although I believe other mods already cover that.

1 hour ago, nic227 said:

I honestly would mind waiting 2-5 real life minutes for that heli to show up, same thing with other units, but of course there are people who would not like this, which is fine, it would be everyone's own choice. And, obviously in the city backup will be there faster than in the county, but it seems like units are always at the coffee shop around the corner anywhere on the map. :wink:

Los Angeles is a massive city that unfortunately has a big crime problem. As such, patrol car saturation is very much a real thing, and helicopters are always in the air. Backup units can be on top of a pursuit in under a minute in a lot of cases. Not all cases of course, especially out in the country side where the LAPD isn't present and the CHP is relied on instead. The key issues with the 2-5 minutes is that if someone is running on a highway, in GTA V you'll be able to lap around half the map in 5 minutes if you don't make any successful PIT attempts. That's not realistic at all. Most pursuits only last about 3 minutes or less on average in the real world and therefore don't cover that kind of distance.

1 hour ago, nic227 said:

And another small thing. Body armour. In the game the cops that spawn are not wearing body armour. I don't mean the vest you see that's part of the outfit, I mean somewhere in some file it must specify the amount of armour certain peds have. In game, when a cop gets shot the bullets go straight through and usually end up being fatal, so there is no "invisible armour". What I would like to see is, cops "wearing a vest under their shirt", which of course you can't see, but would protect them from bullets, so pretty much like the player himself. This would result in fewer officers down, and more effective backup.

Armor is customize-able as Lundy said, or you can always use the 'Fix Player' command in Simple Native Trainer, and that gives you a full health bar and full armor.