Makan

Added cars not all cars working

Hey, so I have added ALOT of cars, like 10 cars, but only 4 of them are the ones i have put in, the other ones are the old ones. I am using a "mods" folder with OpenIV. I've added all new police cars, but only Police1 and the unmarked police is updated. No idea what to do ... 

(I hop this is the right section) 

3 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Is this regarding GTA IV? If so, I don't think OpenIV supports a mods folder for GTA IV. 

Damn, I meant to post this in the GTA V section .. can someone move this please? .. 

2 minutes ago, Makan said:

Damn, I meant to post this in the GTA V section .. can someone move this please? .. 

I've moved it for you :)

Now, make sure you've replaced the right files - One thing to understand about GTA V is that some files are duplicated, and are not in use by the game. Consult the modification readme as to which files you should replace. 

32 minutes ago, ineseri said:

I've moved it for you :)

Now, make sure you've replaced the right files - One thing to understand about GTA V is that some files are duplicated, and are not in use by the game. Consult the modification readme as to which files you should replace. 

I have done this before, and it have worked, but now i reinstalled my game, and it fucks up. It's the same cars as before and all. 

Some vehicles must be replaced in multiple locations to function properly. Make sure the vehicles are installed in all of those locations. 

49 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Some vehicles must be replaced in multiple locations to function properly. Make sure the vehicles are installed in all of those locations. 

Yep, done that. As I said, I have used these vehicles before, and it have worked, but since i reinstalled my game, it have just fucked up and i can just see some of the cars i've installed..