billc5123

Callout Plugins That are Working

Can anyone post a callout plugin list that is compatible with Rage 28 without crashes.   Not too many authors have updated and im wondering if its because their plugins are working . I can say that Callouts V has crashed the game. Herocop and federal callouts are working. Police radio is working.

Both of Albo's have been updated and are working nicely. I have Athsro's MoreCallouts that I believe is working, and Code 3 Callouts by Stealth22 is working.

Albo1125 likes this

7 minutes ago, billc5123 said:

Thanks Ninja35, have you had any success with wilderness callouts?  mine was having some crashes?

Wilderness Callouts should work, can you post you RPH log to see where it crashes?

1 hour ago, GodlyInsane said:

I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but Callout V works for me.. How to I force end a callout? Or is there a list of commands?

By default with CalloutsV, you hit DEL which brings up the End Callout Menu.

I will say beware using the "Check Ped" feature of CalloutsV (for inspecting dead peds). It causes LSPDFR crashes pretty often.

Edited by Kilyin

On 11/29/2015, 12:00:53, alexguirre said:

Wilderness Callouts should work, can you post you RPH log to see where it crashes?

Alexguirre, i reinstalled wilderness callouts after the post to give it another shot and all seems well now. Havent had an issue. Must have been file corruption or a fluke, thanks by the way for your great mods

alexguirre likes this

I use "High Priority", "Federal Callouts", & "CalloutsV". In the "'s is their names. The all work fine for me on the newest everything. I also use some other police mods that came with ALPR callouts from a while back that still work. I look for them by newest updated and when you find one you are might want to use to to the comments and on the very last page (which for some reason is the "newest" which should be up front) and look at the date the comments where made. Some people nicely post if they do not work anymore others say they do. Good luck.