Sign in to follow this  
wilfordbrimleysmoustache

Arresting/ Interaction menu stops working.

As of late I've run into a strange issue; after I arrest peds (or use the interaction menu) for about 2- 3 times, it just stops working completely. No prompts or menus come up when aiming at peds, though I have noticed that it usually occurs after about 30- 45 minutes after starting the mod. Will this be looked at in future, as it's irritating to have to restart the game?

7 hours ago, wilfordbrimleysmoustache said:

As of late I've run into a strange issue; after I arrest peds (or use the interaction menu) for about 2- 3 times, it just stops working completely. No prompts or menus come up when aiming at peds, though I have noticed that it usually occurs after about 30- 45 minutes after starting the mod. Will this be looked at in future, as it's irritating to have to restart the game?

Check your logs to see if anything is crashing. Maybe it's not telling you. Other then that there shouldn't be a reason as to why LSPDFR just "Stops working"

You'd have to go to the police station to go off-duty.

33 minutes ago, OfficerBurningBowl said:

Check your logs to see if anything is crashing. Maybe it's not telling you. Other then that there shouldn't be a reason as to why LSPDFR just "Stops working"

You'd have to go to the police station to go off-duty.

It's not that the whole thing crashes (I can still take callouts and pull over cars etc.), it's that the 'aim + E to arrest' part just stops working for some reason. It's a very strange issue that only happens after a few arrests.

1 hour ago, wilfordbrimleysmoustache said:

It's not that the whole thing crashes (I can still take callouts and pull over cars etc.), it's that the 'aim + E to arrest' part just stops working for some reason. It's a very strange issue that only happens after a few arrests.

Damn thats weird lol.

If i wanna interact with a ped to check there ID i have to literally spam 'E' in front of them until the menu comes up.