Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

IPleadTheF1fth

Can't arrest people

I've tried several times to arrest people but soon as i pull out my gun they take off running and even if i tase them and run to to them and aim and press E i still don't get the prompt...

Can anybody give me some tips please?

21 hours ago, IPleadTheF1fth said:

I've tried several times to arrest people but soon as i pull out my gun they take off running and even if i tase them and run to to them and aim and press E i still don't get the prompt...

Make sure you're on duty.

After selecting cop car model, make sure, to the bottom-left it says 'You are now on duty'

If that does not pop-up, you are not on duty and need to go back to the police station.

I have the same issue. The people just keep running away, and it's very frustrating. I have LSPDFR 0.3 and Ragehook 34

On 11/29/2015 at 7:15 PM, IPleadTheF1fth said:

The E button or RDPAD gets stuck sometimes..  What i do when that happens is pull someone over real quick and it reactivates the E button.   Does not happen too often but hopefully when they put out a hotfix that issue wont happen.  Plus they really need to fix the disappearing traffic!

Edited by greenman