Sign in to follow this  
CD45 Productions

Update.rpf for download?

Is there anyway that I can download an update.rpf file for the most recent version of gta 5?

I installed a mod and it completely messed with all my files so now I'm stuck with the vanilla cars. I tried using the update.rpf from my backup however my backup is for an older version of GTA 5 and crashes the game 

We do not allow uploading or linking to original game files. Just make a new backup of every file that you're going to modify and there won't be any trouble.

To re-download verify your game files if you own the game via Steam or create a commandline that contains "-verify" if you own the regular Social Club version. It should then re-download all modded and/or damaged files.

SaucyPow3r likes this

25 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

We do not allow uploading or linking to original game files. Just make a new backup of every file that you're going to modify and there won't be any trouble.

To re-download verify your game files if you own the game via Steam or create a commandline that contains "-verify" if you own the regular Social Club version. It should then re-download all modded and/or damaged files.

I'm reinstalling the game now but I will definitely make sure that I have a good backup in case something like this happens next time!