OfficerJordan18

Police Lights

Hello I have installed police cars that replaced the in game cars. I have used cars that work perfect and then if i install a different car. i go to turn the lights on and they are grey and not giving off any light. does anyone have this problem? It started on the Ford Explorer I installed it worked perfect and I once i installed a car in a different slot they went grey and dont reflect off anything. Is it because I changed my car variations file and vehicles.meta?  I have since took the explorer out and put the taurus in with no change. the lights are still ugly grey. please help im so lost as to what to do.

26 minutes ago, OfficerJordan18 said:

Hello I have installed police cars that replaced the in game cars. I have used cars that work perfect and then if i install a different car. i go to turn the lights on and they are grey and not giving off any light. does anyone have this problem? It started on the Ford Explorer I installed it worked perfect and I once i installed a car in a different slot they went grey and dont reflect off anything. Is it because I changed my car variations file and vehicles.meta?  I have since took the explorer out and put the taurus in with no change. the lights are still ugly grey. please help im so lost as to what to do.

When you installed your ford explorer, did you also change the carvariations.meta file at all?

When i installed the LAPD ford explorer I had to add some lines to that file which correct the lights on it. Perhaps that file wasn't properly replaced when installing a new car.

I would, instead of keep trying to install new cars, to verify your game cache(if on steam version) and start new. This will not remove LSPDFR or any plugins. This will put every original file back that you changed using OPEN IV or whatever program you used.

Edited by OfficerBurningBowl
OfficerJordan18 likes this

41 minutes ago, OfficerBurningBowl said:

When you installed your ford explorer, did you also change the carvariations.meta file at all?

When i installed the LAPD ford explorer I had to add some lines to that file which correct the lights on it. Perhaps that file wasn't properly replaced when installing a new car.

I would, instead of keep trying to install new cars, to verify your game cache(if on steam version) and start new. This will not remove LSPDFR or any plugins. This will put every original file back that you changed using OPEN IV or whatever program you used.

thanks ill do that!

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.