Sign in to follow this  
Uhnother Gamer

Let's talk about Prostitutes

I know NPC's can pick them up. I've only seen one instance where an AI drove to an alley and got his grind on. Haven't seen once since. 

Anyone know where NPC's pick up most? I want to do a prostitute sting series.

29 minutes ago, OfficerBurningBowl said:

I know NPC's can pick them up. I've only seen one instance where an AI drove to an alley and got his grind on. Haven't seen once since. 

Anyone know where NPC's pick up most? I want to do a prostitute sting series.

Prostitute pickups are random chance. They come out late at night, you can generally find them all around the boardwalk area across the highway from Vespucci Beach, and the road entering the highway near the boardwalk entrance. Vespucci beach itself has a few here and there on the back roads, and there are a bunch of other places, but I like those areas since there are a ton of them with a whole bunch of cars that go by.

Good attention grabber for a thread title, btw. I was hoping this would be a more exciting thread, if I'm honest. Maybe I can help with something police/prostitute related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neEevCiZjfc

Edited by unr3al
Steele1925 and thegreathah like this

4 minutes ago, unr3al said:

Prostitute pickups are random chance. They come out late at night, you can generally find them all around the boardwalk area across the highway from Vespucci Beach, and the road entering the highway near the boardwalk entrance. Vespucci beach itself has a few here and there on the back roads, and there are a bunch of other places, but I like those areas since there are a ton of them with a whole bunch of cars that go by.

Good attention grabber for a thread title, btw. I was hoping this would be a more exciting thread, if I'm honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neEevCiZjfc

I know where they all hang out. Just looking for a spot where NPC's pick them up the most frequent so I'm not sitting around all hours. I pause the Ingame time late at night. 

Love that episode btw.