Minniyer

trying to start LSPDFR

Ok, so Ive got GTA5 installed on steam, and I'm trying to launch LSPDFR (clicking the Ragehook.exe) and i get a steam error saying

"Failed to Start Game (missing Executable)"

anyone know how to fix this?

21 minutes ago, Minniyer said:

Ok, so Ive got GTA5 installed on steam, and I'm trying to launch LSPDFR (clicking the Ragehook.exe) and i get a steam error saying

"Failed to Start Game (missing Executable)"

anyone know how to fix this?

In my opinion, when I get an error like this, the first thing I do is validate the system files for GTA. You will open up Steam. Go to your Library. Right click on GTA V. Select Properties. Go to Local Files. Select Validate Integrity of Game Cache. This checks to see that you have your vanilla game files, and if you don't, this will download and install them for you. Sometimes I have to do this if I have too many mods in "Open IV" that I didn't back up properly, and want the vanilla files once more. This will take a little while (15 minutes for me). After that, try again. This will NOT uninstall LSPDFR or any plugins, but if you have any car mods or anything else in "Open IV", it will revert them to normal. Give this a try.

Edited by Steele1925

3 minutes ago, Minniyer said:

ok thanks, ill give it a try, ill update

Alright, I hope it works. I'm off to bed, but I'll gladly check this post tomorrow. After validating, go ahead and try to make sure that standard "GTA V" works. Just start up GTA normally, not through RagePluginHook. If this works, then try to start through the RagePluginHook.

Dumb question but, have you actually installed Ragehook into the GTAV folder?

Steele1925 likes this

5 hours ago, Starmix said:

Dumb question but, have you actually installed Ragehook into the GTAV folder?

Not a dumb question, we have to start with the basics :thumbsup: