Sign in to follow this  
adam enforcers

some thoughts and needing vehicle mod help

well ive got some information to share with you :) i wanted to follow up on my complaint about lspdfr.its working now callouts in tow.so it does crash from time to time were i have to go back to the station to re join.so getting to the gyst of what i wanted today was help with modding vehicles.let me explain.i downloaded the ford crown vic mod and went through the tutorial of installing a mod and open iv and stuff,so i got the dodge charger 2015 and the 2011 ford taurus.so when i went to load the game to see if it worked it said corrupted game files.therefore i was forced to reinstall the game.the crown vic i downloaded was a single car no other light bars.in addition to that my vehicles directory in open iv did not show the police file.it only had police2 and police 3.so i added the crown vic anyway and went to town on the car mods from there.btw my gta 5 is steam based.is there something i did wrong? knowing what i went through im afraid to add any mod cars. btw can you have more than one police vehicle in mods?hope you had a happy thanksgiving!:D

Edited by adam enforcers

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.