PantherP71

LSPDFR HELP!!!

Hello all, I recently downloaded GTA V and am having some issues. I installed Lcpdfr and followed the installation to a T but when I launch rage hook my computer says that MSVCR110.dll is missing and when the game loads the plug in doesn't work. Any ideas???

also when I install cars only the unmarked cruise, police cruiser and park ranger are the vehicles I have installed. Police two, three etc, sheriff are the vanilla cars so? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

1 hour ago, PantherP71 said:

Hello all, I recently downloaded GTA V and am having some issues. I installed Lcpdfr and followed the installation to a T but when I launch rage hook my computer says that MSVCR110.dll is missing and when the game loads the plug in doesn't work. Any ideas???

Please review the readme for both LSPDFR + and the RagePluginHook. You are missing important components. 

1 hour ago, PantherP71 said:

also when I install cars only the unmarked cruise, police cruiser and park ranger are the vehicles I have installed. Police two, three etc, sheriff are the vanilla cars so? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Again, please read the readme. You've replaced the wrong files.