Tdonovan38

Open IV Police 1 Retail Version

Hello everyone. I hope this was not already posted about because I can't find it, and if it was can someone link it to me please. Does anyone know where I can find Police 1 in Open IV. I have the retail version of GTA 5 and I have access to all of the other police files, but I can't find Police 1. If someone can please help me out with finding it that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Gamer2010, I went into X64E and found it. So when I install a new car there is nothing inside the update folder that needs to get changed since I can't find Police in there right?

24 minutes ago, Tdonovan38 said:

Thanks Gamer2010, I went into X64E and found it. So when I install a new car there is nothing inside the update folder that needs to get changed since I can't find Police in there right?

For help with installing vehicles in GTA V, I advise you watch tutorials on YouTube. I would recommend you watch Jeff Favignano's tutorial as it is in-depth with commentary. He also does other installation tutorials for GTA V, so check them out. 

Link for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M05f2MYo70