Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

Pipeline

[Request] When ELS is released, could someone add ELS lightbars to some models for me?

If this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry. This seems like it should be the correct one to me, though.

I use some reskinned default vehicles in GTA V, specifically a reskinned Interceptor, Stanier and Granger (with LSPD, Highway Patrol and LSSD liveries).
ELS is one of the mods I can't really do without, but I'd like to be able to use the default cars from GTA V with the custom liveries I have. Is someone able to add ELS compatible lightbars to those vehicles for me? I would appreciate that if it's possible.

Please contact me via private message or comment in this thread if you're willing to do that. I will provide you with the models (and textures if they're needed for whatever reason).  

Edited by Pipeline

To be honest, most people that develop vehicle mods choose to do them because they want them, and then release to the public for others to enjoy.

Unless someone really wants the same model in particular to be ELS enabled, you're probably not going to find any offers.

Plus, ELS hasn't been released, so there's not much point in asking yet...

Also, there's the chance that the models you're talking about are locked, so it may not be possible to edit them.

12 minutes ago, AlconH said:

Also, there's the chance that the models you're talking about are locked, so it may not be possible to edit them.

Those are the default GTA V vehicles.

As of which I don't know why anyone would want "ELS" for since they're already perfected, but whatever.

13 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Those are the default GTA V vehicles.

As of which I don't know why anyone would want "ELS" for since they're already perfected, but whatever.

Well he said:

1 hour ago, Pipeline said:

I use some reskinned default vehicles in GTA V, specifically a reskinned Interceptor, Stanier and Granger (with LSPD, Highway Patrol and LSSD liveries). 

Which would suggest that someone has mapped the default vehicles and there is potential that they would have then been locked. Obviously they may not have been but I was simply letting OP know that it's a possibility.

6 hours ago, AlconH said:

Which would suggest that someone has mapped the default vehicles and there is potential that they would have then been locked. Obviously they may not have been but I was simply letting OP know that it's a possibility.

It'd be SO tragic if someone stole their UV mapped stock cars.

People these days... 

Edited by Lundy

On 11/26/2015, 2:11:41, Lundy said:

It'd be SO tragic if someone stole their UV mapped stock cars.

People these days... 

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but I was simply advising OP about the difficulties that may encounter.

If that was directed at me, then there really was no need to be such a dick about it, because I don't produce vehicle mods, and couldn't give a damn about locked or unlocked models.

3 hours ago, AlconH said:

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but I was simply advising OP about the difficulties that may encounter.

If that was directed at me, then there really was no need to be such a dick about it, because I don't produce vehicle mods, and couldn't give a damn about locked or unlocked models.

That was directed at the nerds who do the pointless crap. Sorry bout' the misunderstanding.

AlconH likes this