lilmisschloe

Lights not working in POLICE3?

Here is my issue I am having which I would love some help with....

I have The Impala police car and the Ford Taurus police car,  but some of the lights dont work correctly in POLICE3, so I changed the cars over......and I still have the same problem even with another car model.

How come the lights wont flash correctly (some dont even light up) in the POLICE3 slot?

Is there anyway to fix this so both models work correctly in regards to the lights?

26 minutes ago, lilmisschloe said:

Here is my issue I am having which I would love some help with....

I have The Impala police car and the Ford Taurus police car,  but some of the lights dont work correctly in POLICE3, so I changed the cars over......and I still have the same problem even with another car model.

How come the lights wont flash correctly (some dont even light up) in the POLICE3 slot?

Is there anyway to fix this so both models work correctly in regards to the lights?

Try replacing the model in x64e as well 

GlitchGamer likes this

Adding on to what 'thegreathah' said, you need the proper lines for the carvariations. If you have Netman's SAHP Squads installed, you can navigate to the mpchistmas2 file inside the dlcpacks archive and inside the .rpf of mpchristmas2, you can find in common/data, a carvariations.meta that has lines for hwaycar2, use the lines for that as your base line, make a copy of those lines and paste them into the .meta. You then need to rename it to police3 or whatever model has the issues, and change the sirensettings at the bottom to have a value of 13, Netman's Squads do however already have 13 as the setting, for Hwaycar2 at least.

thegreathah likes this

3 hours ago, thegreathah said:

You need to edit the carivations.meta file. That is why it comes included with those files. The readme will tell you how to install it.

I currently have bxbugg's (I think thats his name) Impala police car installed, so I re-downloaded that and installed the carvariation file and everything works fine with police2 and police3 now, THANK YOU SO MUCH :) xx

thegreathah likes this

1 minute ago, lilmisschloe said:

I currently have bxbugg's (I think thats his name) Impala police car installed, so I re-downloaded that and installed the carvariation file and everything works fine with police2 and police3 now, THANK YOU SO MUCH :) xx

No problem :) Glad it is working!

lilmisschloe likes this

I am having similar issues, but what you guys said makes no sense since I am new at this.  So where are these files you are talking about.  Also my current BxBugg police car I just downloaded 2011 LAPD doesn't have anything called a carvariation file.  Is has a file called assembly.  Is that it?  Its so hard because most of the modders talk to us noobs as if we know as much as they do already.  I haven't a clue where this carvariation file is or what I am suppose to do with it.  I tried installing his car into police slot and same things, many messed up lights not working right.  Please continue to help and explain as if you are talking to a 1st grader please lol.