Sign in to follow this  
TwsitedT

LSPDFR- Not loading including Scripthook

I'm relatively new to modding. I am trying to get LSFPDR but i'm having no luck I figured I would post a Form to find the most recent way to download since most videos are getting outdated. I inserted all the files in the (MAIN directory) but on start up it just loads normal GTA and the Ragehook doesn't connect to the game; though it pops and makes me confirm and unblock the dll. I have the newest version for everything scripthook, Ragehook and LSPDFR, No other plugins yet since I cant get the basics. I have the steam version of GTA and a copied modded version for online and so forth. I tried re-downloading and following videos. Any Ideas. 

I start it through RAGEHOOK.EXE

Like Ragehook will load up. it just doesn't load up into the game. So baically as soon as the Rock-star logos start popping up that's it

Make sure the directory you have all that in is called Grand Theft Auto V and the other one is called something else. Grand Theft Auto only loads the directory named Grand Theft Auto V so make sure your modded directory is named that.