Sign in to follow this  
Izhevsk

How do I properly backup my mods?

Hello all, I recently got back into GTA, after the last lowrider update destroyed my mods, I was wondering what al I need to make backups for in order to play after the next update. I'm using the mod folder method in Open IV, so I've already made a copy of that, but what else do I need?

Ragehook, once it launches, click on the small cogwheel, and in the options, search for something called "Game backup". It'll save the current state of the game for later update from Rockstar, so you'll be able to play on the previous version until Ragehook/Scripthook are updated as well.

Ok, cool thanks. Another question, my scripts aren't working. I have scripthook and all that and the scripts folder, but for example the trianer won't pop up when I hit f4.

No idea. Did you make sure you have the latest Scripthook as well as everything it requires to work properly?

Actually, when I'm talking about scripthook, it's this one: http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

If this is the one you're using, then scripts that work with that have to be placed at the root folder of GTA V, where the .exe is, in order for them to work properly.